Friday, January 21, 2011

2 years, but it feels like a lifetime

Well, me and my, idk what she is now, girlfriend/close friend/bff, have been together for 2+ years.  Just last summer was when we stopped seeing each other, but she doesn't want to let go of me.  In December was when we completed 2 years.  I don't do the whole dating thing, I'm more of a serious relationship person.  We're not technically going out, but we're together, keeping it down low for a bit.  It's hard to explain why, but it's something we have to do for a bit.  Just yesterday we had a little dispute, it was dumb. I just can't go on to another relationship, she can't either, but she wants to have some fun, nothing sexual, but just to have fun going places.  I don't care really, I have my fun, I'm always out with friends, but I'm not really into the whole 'messing with hearts' game.  I just stick to one person.  In a few months we'll be seeing each other more and being more productive together, but it's agonizing.  We all hate waiting, I for one don't have the best patience in the world, I can only tolerate some.  Part of me always wants to jump the gun and rush to it, but another part tells me to just relax and wait.  We rushed in the beginning and it ruined our relationship, so maybe I should go with patience?

2 comments:

  1. tough one as its hard to judge from the outside. But considering you have been in each others lives for over 2 years now i would almost say rushing a bit wouldnt hurt considering the length of time it wouldnt really be rushing

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehh, we rushed when we started in our relationship, like 3 or 4 months in, idk it feels like we rushed way too fast into it

    ReplyDelete