Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Introduction

Well, I'd like to introduce myself.  My name is Steven, I'm 18 and currently attending my county college to major in Criminal Justice; I would like to become a police officer.  As like everyone else, I have goals that I would like to fulfill. I am not employed at the moment, but I am trying to find a job.  Enough of that, I enjoy hanging out with my friends and having a good time.  I'm the one in the group of friends who always tries to make everything better and funny, I'm the funny guy, goofing around bringing smiles to everyone's face.  I like to have a good time, but I also like it when my friends are having a good time.  It is good when everyone is happy and in a good mood.  I'm not always like that, though.

2 comments:

  1. In my country only crazy people and outlaws want to be policemen. You are lucky having an ability to succeed in your work; here it's almost impossible, some of our policemen are just forced to take bribes and cover local bands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. olul? I might be changing my major, i am not sure at the moment. I might keep police work as a back up, i've already got some background on it lol

    ReplyDelete